Hi there

Welcome to my blog!



My current job is in higher education (academic library), with my role firmly situated in the research data management space. So no need to really guess the type of people, events and information I seek out.

I'm seriously interested in Open Access issues, discovery and re-use of research data (including licensing and citing data) and the leadership role libraries can play in these areas.

I'm new to blogging, but can immediately see the benefits of connecting and sharing with others stimulated by the same issues as myself.

Monday 21 January 2013

ToonDoo

There are loads of little apps on the web quite useful for creating interesting ways to engage audiences. I've been playing around with a couple of late - ToonDoo  (http://www.toondoo.com/ - comic strips and cartoons) and Voki (http://www.voki.com - using avatars and audio). 

Here's my early attempt with ToonDoo. Again, just for fun!!

Click to enlarge











So cool!! Oh, not my cartoon, but the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.